Supplies you must bring*
- Printmaking paper, watercolor paper or Bristol paper
- Expired credit card for scraping paint
- Toothbrush for spattering
- Stamps (handmade or purchased – optional)
- Stencils (optional)
- Disposable Palette: pad of paper style, 9”x12”
- Brushes: a variety of decent quality flat brushes 1” – 1 ½” some round if you like.
- A stash of printed papers – think pattern, text, color! (Book pages, maps, packaging, junk mail, security envelopes)
Supplies that will be provided:
- Paper/Panel for substrate
- Acrylic paint: professional quality paints such as Golden or Liquitex Fluid Acrylics, supplemented by student-grade paints.
- inexpensive drawing paper/tissue paper for making our collage papers
- Acrylic medium as adhesive and top coat for collage
- Markers and Felt tip pens